Careers at Stumari
We build dreams – maybe even yours
Learn. Experience. Grow.
- You will be responsible for producing high-quality code/software/web app in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, HTML/CSS and another open source web.
- You will be required to deploy the application on live or staging.
- You will be responsible to troubleshoot bugs & fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects.
- Design and develop complex custom business applications, as well as develop and maintain complex high traffic websites.
- Understanding REST APIs and their integration into WordPress.
- Working on the e-commerce platform.
- The person must handle the Project independently from analysis of the project to Final Project Implementation and can lead the Team.
- Willing to work during international business hours.
Account Manager (1 to 3 years)
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in digital marketing
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Preparing a detailed sales presentation.
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations.
Location: Home Office
Social Media Designer
Create images that sell
- banner ads
- Promote content on social media
- color theory
- advertising experience a plus
- Ensure all-around consistency (style,fonts,images and tone)
Create SEO and avertising copy
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- recommend new topics
- Update website content as needed